No long-term gain without a bit of short-term pain
We’ve all heard the saying that people don’t like change, but that isn’t quite true. Sure, people don’t like unnecessary change or change that brings them nothing but pain. However people love change if it is for their benefit, especially if that benefit happens quickly. The reality is that if you want to retire rich, you probably need to make some changes. And some of those changes might involve a bit of short-term pain, with long-term gain.
For example, you might need to:
- Stop or reduce your reckless spending
- Start saving money
- Eat healthier foods
- Start exercising regularly
- Invest outside your comfort zone
- Start paying attention to your lifestyle costs
- Start taking advice from an ‘expert’
Come along Dylan Mann’s next short course to learn the full retirement planning process – as pain free as possible!